Friday, July 17, 2009

The Ferris Wheel

Today I aimed for a 9km run, but only managed to get it to 7.3km!!! I ran down the yarra to Chapel st and back up the other side to the Princess St Bridge... well the foot bridge actually - you can see the Princess St bridge in the photo below.

How many Melbourne icons could I get in one photo? The Yarra River, the MCG, there is a glimpse of a tram on the bridge, oh and not forgetting the cloudy sky! lol It was actually quite a nice sunny winters day run for most of the way.

This is the big ferris wheel which has been set up on the Yarra. It looks really pretty at night all lit up. I don't think you will find me up there though! I might go sky diving, and all sorts of other crazy things, but I have a bad memory of throwing up while on a ferris wheel!

My poor feet are not liking me at the moment... pressure spots on my little toes, and blisters on the inside ball of my foot. That is something I definitely need to look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment