Monday, August 31, 2009

Flower Power

Another weekly wrap up…

Start off with Wednesday night running group – we joined the 14km slow group.  It was a hard run, and I don’t think I would call it a slow group exactly!  We really got to push ourselves though and felt great afterwards.

Friday lunch time I went for a short run.  I was feeling a bit sore from Wednesday and a bit yuk from hanging around so many germy people (Josh and Sam were both home sick during the week with some kind of head cold / stomach bug combo.) so I took it easy.  I ran around the inside of the Botanic Gardens and got lots of nice photos of the few flowers that are out at the moment.  So I will call this the Flower Fartlek… which basically means run until you find a nice flower, take a photo and run to the next nice flower!

IMG_0241 IMG_0229
IMG_0230 IMG_0231
IMG_0238IMG_0232IMG_0237 IMG_0240IMG_0239IMG_0236
   

             IMG_0234

No comments:

Post a Comment